06 Accord EX 4 cyl w/ P0141

dboogie2288

Hi All, did my research on this P0141 CEL code, and it's bummin me out. My 2006 EX 4cyl with ~104k has had the CEL on for quite awhile now, and I first wanted to check this circuit relay that seems to be a large issue from what I've read. My issue is that the underdash fuse box is different from those referenced on the web. Neither the cover, nor the underhood fuse box have any mention to what could possibly be the circuit for this O2 sensor. Any recommendations?

• 1 month later...

Explain to me more of what it is you're tryin to figure out? I work at a Honda dealership and can maybe help a little...like lookin in the service manual for you. Are you tryin to check the fuse that goes to the O2 sensor?

• 2 weeks later...

Explain to me more of what it is you're tryin to figure out? I work at a Honda dealership and can maybe help a little...like lookin in the service manual for you. Are you tryin to check the fuse that goes to the O2 sensor?

That is what I want to check first. Most of the research says that in earlier models that this particular code refers to the circuit, moreso than the actual sensor. Also, because it is SO immediate to throw a check engine light after resetting, it really does seem like its the circuit. Basically, I'm trying to rule out a 20 cent fuse before buying an 80 dollar sensor.

Archived