Best intake and exhaust for V6 2005 Accord?

Markavelli

I've been looking into putting a cold air intake on my 2005 Honda Accord V6 Sedan. This will be my first upgrade to the engine. I was looking at Injen, K&N, and AEM for the intake. The only exhaust I've found is from Magnaflow. Any thoughts?

-Markavelli

• 2 weeks later...

I owned AEM cold air intake for my 2000 accord. I loved it! However, after about a year and and a half and a couple of washes of the filter, the filter cone started to wear. Now I own a K&N filter for my 2007 accord and it does not wear as fast as the AEM. if I were you, I would go with the K&N. In regards to the exhaust system, I owned a non brand system for my accord and I did not like it. It was cheap and sounded like crap. It did however, give my car better performance in the low RPM range. If I were to buy an exhaust, I would buy magnaflow and pay a descent amount for it. Dont be cheap if you want performance. Good luck to you. I hope this helps.

Archived