PS2

VR17

Dont get Half Life, I've played it before and its just a ripoff of the old N64 game Perfect Dark, if you've ever played it

not really.. Half life is basically an MMO first player shootinggame.. MMO as Massivlly Multiplayer Online, its one of the first MMOs to come out.. you can only compare perfect dark for the single player mode which isnt that cool. the MMO project like counter strike or blue shift are awsome half-life mods.

Half Life 2 is a must have for the PC, its not out for the PS2 yet, they never made the first one for it either..

VT, is FFXI only online? From what you described... i doubt i'd be much interested in it :-/

yeah.. its basically an online game.. its not for everyone.. im still stuck on the controls.. the gameplay is like everquest/fantasy star online.. but there is a huge story mode to choose from like the other FF games..oh and its also an MMORPG game..

Damn nerds. I barely even get to play often anymore.

nerds? i just have alot of free time.. like now!~! w00t

BTW: ok guys i bought Gran Turismo for about $5 off my neighbor.

damn this game is off the hook.. im stuck gettin my licences :(

Thanks for the info in the PM, VT... i'll have to check it out later...

looked around a little earlier, before having to work on the shop again, and picked up more information on Final Fantasy X-2... guess that one's coming out on the 18th, I'll have to pick that one up eventually...

if you need help with any game just go to www.gamefaqs.com and go to the PS2 section, its a good site

hell yeah, that site is god when you need some help or a cheat code! :D

vt, you got gran turismo 1? cause you really gotta get either two or three to appreciate the full aspect of gran turismoness. two has more cars, three has the graphics and f1 cars (plus its just totally different and much better. more realistic, more detailed, etc)

lets see i dont have my ps2 right now. a buddy of mine is at the winter session of Purdue Basketball camp(i go to the summer session) and he borrowed my ps2. i need to play some GT3 though when i get back. also speaking of Counter Strike i just got done playin it on my PC

if you need help with any game just go to www.gamefaqs.com and go to the PS2 section, its a good site

thanx, il check it out

vt, you got gran turismo 1? cause you really gotta get either two or three to appreciate the full aspect of gran turismoness. two has more cars, three has the graphics and f1 cars

sure sure.. after il beat this one, il play the next versions..

(plus its just totally different and much better. more realistic, more detailed, etc)

oh i see, nvm il get the 3rd one now :crazy:

Archived