Saftey Issue with RADAR (FCW and ACC)

Sickone

I own a 2014 Accord Touring addition. It did something unforgiveable on the freeway, I was nearly killed.
That is all just side info.

I am able to fool the systems. Both the RADAR (FCW & ACC) and/or the camera (LDW). Not a single warning light, let alone
a proper response.

I tried through Customer Relations to resolve and mainly to make HONDA aware of the issue(s). I offered to demonstrate.
They have basically told me that if I have a problem take it back to the dealer. The dealer can do nothing, as the car meets factory specs.

A field Engineer inspected the car, pointed out a ridiculous reason.
I have proven that untrue, yet Customer Relations refuses to see my demonstration.

I have been refused even a phone call from a Honda Field Rep.

My main goal is to make Honda aware of the problem(s) as I don't want to see anyone else be harmed, nor do I want to see Honda harmed.

I am only asking Honda to pick up the phone!

My demo of the failures/ways I can fool the system(s) was witnessed by two dealership employees. Customer Relations twice promised to call and speak to them and verify. They never call them!

I want to protect Honda! I am a Honda man, a Honda fan, and a Honda Family! I simply am blown away by the way Honda has treated me, a 25 year customer.

HELP!

Archived