Accord Performance - Question

VFXI

Let me be honest here. I'm not 100% certain if this is the right area but I figured it would be a great start.

I have an 2003 Acura TL-Type S. I'm looking for a new car but performance is one of the bigger things for me. The current late model Honda Accord V6 XLE's look nice and have 278HP. What I'm wondering is if it's a do-able thing to put a turbo charger on these cars? If it is do-able, is there a certain manufacturer that makes turbo kits for these cars?

If I would be better off with another Honda product, please let me know as I'm open to idea's, thoughts and feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok... So the only reply was "yes" to the questions below:

1) What I'm wondering is if it's a do-able thing to put a turbo charger on these cars?

2) If it is do-able, is there a certain manufacturer that makes turbo kits for these cars?

I'm wondering this as I was looking at cars out there but it seems that you really have to do it on your own (kit wise) as not to many cars out there have a turbo with a decent motor to back it. I know Honda's are fairly reliable. I would really appreciate any feedback on this topic.

Archived