94 Accord wont start even after replacing ignition parts

ictsource

I have a 1994 Accord LX 2.2L. My daughter was driving it the other day and it cut off. She started it and it ran for 30 seconds or so and she was able to pull into a parking lot when it cut off again. Now the car turns over strong but wont start. I have tested and found there is no fire. I replaced the distributor and rotor as one unit so the ICM is new as well. I also replaced the Ignition Coil. However there is still no fire to any of the 4 plugs. I have replace the fuses relating to the ignition just as a precaution as well. I know the timing belt is not broken because I have looked into the oil fill and can see the shaft turning.

In December I changed the head gasket so I also did the timing belt, water pump and other parts that had to be removed anyway. The oil pan was leaking so I changed that as well while I was at it. The car has been running great since then with 240,000 miles on it.

I have searched online and cannot find anything that I haven't already tried. I know there is no spark. I know I am getting fuel because I loosened the line from the fuel filter and it is spraying all over. Plus after I try to start it for a while I can smell gas where I have flooded it. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Archived