runnin wires in a 91 Accord

Toddy

• 4 years later...
thast what i did :D thanks for the reply
Howd you run the wires through the firewall?

There is a rubber seal that the factory has in the engine bay. Wires are already running through it so you can run the wires through there.

My technique is to take a PaperMate pen, cut the back of it off, and remove the ink barrel. This leaves me with a hard plastic tube that is just the right size to shove through the rubber seal that is in the firewall. I then pass the wire through the pen tube, then pull out the pen tube which leaves the wire behind inside the rubber seal.

My technique is to take a PaperMate pen, cut the back of it off, and remove the ink barrel. This leaves me with a hard plastic tube that is just the right size to shove through the rubber seal that is in the firewall. I then pass the wire through the pen tube, then pull out the pen tube which leaves the wire behind inside the rubber seal.

This.

There is a rubber seal that the factory has in the engine bay. Wires are already running through it so you can run the wires through there.

I can't seem to et the wires through since the fuel thing is back there, any suggestions?

Archived