1. 1. um what do you think

• NICE
    • looks good
    • not bad
    • ok
    • no
    • ugly
    • wtf

I love Accord wagons, I'm so jealous. You need to focus on upgrading your suspension. Chrome rims and wheel gap just don't go very well together. If you want a quick NA wagon I'd have to say those rims will not help at all.

A nice drop with some progressive rate springs, quality shocks, and the stock wheels in my opinion would be a better approach.

You should always lower your car first before mounting rims and tires for a more attractive appearance.

Just a thought, if you painted your door moldings/side skirts the same color as the car, it would look great.

Edit: Wagons have potential to be pretty sleek in appearance.

Sorry man no offense but I had to go with wtf. The only reason why is that I think they are just grocery getters. Its just like the minivan craze - not for me. I am sure you can make the car look really good with the right parts and all.

Sorry man no offense but I had to go with wtf. The only reason why is that I think they are just grocery getters. Its just like the minivan craze - not for me. I am sure you can make the car look really good with the right parts and all.

damn you, i figured i'd be the only one to say "wtf" :p

thanks for all the post seriously even the negative. I had plan to get rid of the crome but they were free and the stock rims were fracked up. i like the sidemolding idea thanks man. Any other ideas please let me Know and keep the post coming even the burns.

Later,

Nate

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Optional, Chrome just isn't my cup of coffee, but since they were free then it's not bad. I have always prefered alloy, 95% of the chrome wheels I see are tacky, but that's just my opinion. I've always been a fan of the clear lenses (for all lights) so I'd recommend picking up the clear corner and bumper lenses; they're not expensive and it's just a little touch for cosmetics.

• 1 month later...

Sorry man... I had to go with WTF also. It has a lil bit of potential simply for the fact that it is a honda and it has a nice engine bay... room for mods... but it is not my style and anyone in my club will agree that no self respecting racer tries to pimp a wagon. If that is all you have to work with... there are a few things that can help. I would not go with chrome rims... thats too ghetto along with spinner rims. Get a nice set of silver rims and put a kit on it... you might then have something to sport. But keep in mind, it is a wagon. Sorry.. and good luck. :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived