96 Honda Accord coolant fan sensor issues plugged sensor area

Amana

I'm having an issue with my 96 Honda Accord coolant fan not turning on. I've tested the sensor and it is functioning and the wires are connected properly. When I short them out the fan goes on. I'm guessing that the radiator fluid is not getting to the fan sensor because that area may be plugged.  Any insights would be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, Amana said:

I'm having an issue with my 96 Honda Accord coolant fan not turning on. I've tested the sensor and it is functioning and the wires are connected properly. When I short them out the fan goes on. I'm guessing that the radiator fluid is not getting to the fan sensor because that area may be plugged.  Any insights would be appreciated.

I'd love to know the best way to unplug the area so radiator fluid can reach the sensor.