In Debate

xxscaxx

well, i have a VIS Invader front bumper that i love, but since i live in NY and i go to college in Rockland, its really hard not to scrap the ever loving crap out of it. im thinkin about goin with a lip, since i wont destroy it. lately i have had some encounters in which if i had my bumper on it would have been toast. i was just wonderin if anyone has some pics of there sols with any lips, i know like 99% of this forum prefer them over front bumpers anyway. the longer i have had my car the more i like the stock look anyway... though i do love those Vis invader side skirts :D

ive only seen a couple of them so i know theres not much variety, but just seein what people have done.

thanks

As much as CF lips are awesome, I would not want one on a daily driver. I mean common, the OEM lip that was on my car was ripped off by something on the freeway, to think I'd spend so much on a CF lip to watch it crack away just doesn't make sense.

yeah i agree about the carbon fiber lip, it does look good though. i rather have the lip painted the same color as my car, i think it looks cleaner that way. that civic lip does look good :thumbsup: I've only seen that lip and like some sort of mugen lip, they look pretty much the same. thanks for all your responses tho, i appreciate it.

CivicRacingGirl7, yeah i go to spring valley basically every sunday in rockland. i got the white del sol with the big supra wing and the nice loud exhaust hehe :thumbsup: i have white 17's on it too but i doubt you saw them b/c i've had them off for the winter.

everytime i go there i rarely see del sol's, ive seen only a couple.

what r u drivin?

i haven't gone to sv in forever really... but when we go, we're usually in the s2k. i think i've seen your del sol leaving there or pulling in once or twice...

well if your ever there again and u see me by my car come say hi :D

i love goin to just watch the jackass's that do like donuts and get busted by the cops or try to burnout and fail horribly

ive seen some sick ass cars there tho.. gives me somethin to do on a sunday night and see if i can get any races goin :thumbsup:

Archived