some pics

xxscaxx

thanks, i just added the intake pipe for the turbo outlet today.

B16A SiR II swap

Garrett T3/T4 turbocharger

SS Turbo manifold

Tial 38mm wastegate

manual boost controller ( which is getting changed soon to electronic)

Vortech FMU

HKS blow off valve

3" downpipe

custom dumptube

FMIC

Autometer boost gauge

GReddy Turbo Timer

oil line kit

next week im getting a full turbo back exhaust, and a new downpipe since its like 2 inches off the ground. going catless too. i think thats about everything... for now :devil: im probably saving up next for the AEM unit, then 450cc injectors, high flow fuel pump, and then internals. i know someone who has some low compression pistons that im probably going to take off his hands.

• 2 weeks later...
hows that SS autocrap mani holding up for you? i hear nothing but bad about that company

i know, everyone bags on it. i havent had a problem with it yet. i wasnt going to get it but it had a 100% guarantee against any cracking so i figured wtf, cant go wrong. the one i got is like the "newer" version of their manifolds, and supposively better. cant complain about it though so far.

im not feelin the wing

its funny because when i first got it i didnt like it either... but it grew on me and now i love it. i find that either people love it on my car or hate it. its funny though when people make fun of it and then thats all they can see because i leave their ass in the dust...

thats all that matters!!! im glad u like it tho

haha thanks bro... the wing is like a diversion.

i raced my friends 89 300zx turbo today. well he told me to "keep up". i was so far up his ass it was ridiculous, had to keep letting off the gas. then saturday night i was behind a wrx... he tried gunnin it when i went to pass him... left him in the dust too :thumbsup: gotta love turbos

Archived