how much is my sol worth?

xxscaxx

since it seems like i can't sell my car for crap, i was wondering if you guys could maybe give me a price range of what you think my car is worth. heres the list again.

1994 Honda Del Sol s

102k on body, 38k on engine

b16a SiR II Swap

t3/to4 Turbo

FMIC w/ necessary intercooler pipes

Tial 38mm wastegate

manual boost controller

HKS bov

Autometer boost gauge

ss manifold

3" turbo back exhaust (catless)

vortech fmu

GReddy Turbo Timer

steel braided oil lines

17" RS Limited rims w/ Kuhmo Ecstas

KYB AGX adjustables w/ adjustable coilovers

New Rotors

8" bazooka sub w/ built in amp

Neons under passenger and drive side

shift knob

Panasonic cd player

VIS invader front bumper

Supra style spoiler

replaced fuel filter, oil changed regularly

new drums, bleeded brake system

brand new cooper tires on the stock hubs

think thats about it

just got the car fully detailed in and out, looks sweet as hell :thumbsup: i should take a pic actually now that i think about it lol.

theres pics of it in the one thread that sexyh22 started for pics of ppls rides. interior is no joke just about perfect except for a tiny rip in the driver side seat, outside beautiful maybe 3 tiny dings. only thing wrong is the little del sol clock dont work, never fixed it b/c my radio.

thanks everyone.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it depends on who is buying it. The hardest thing for me selling a car is that the sentimental value is higher than the worth. for example: I would ask around 5k for mine, but most people tell me I could only maybe get 4. Most people aren't looking for a car with an owner-installed turbo, either. I would say ask around six or seven thousand? I am not sure, that could be high or low. I understand that you are having a hard time selling the car, how much are you asking?

well i was trying to get 7 but id let it go for 6k i guess. i have been posting around 6 for it like on ebay n crap but that didnt work too well. i just wanna sell the goddamn thing (never thought id say that).

if i get a chance ill take some more pics of it

you'd probably make out better with it if you part out some of it and sell the car as close to stock as possible... or find some ricer with his parent's money to blow, who doesn't really have a clue.

haha yeah thats what im trying to do. i was thinking about taking off the turbo and selling that separatly and stuff but i dont know if i want to. im trying to just sell it all.

You know, I would actually be interested in your car, because you have done basically all I wanted to do to my car to yours already, but I wouldn't be able to buy it, since I already have a car and I have to pay for college and all that kind of stuff... why are you selling it anyway? It sounds like a decent car....

haha sell your del sol then 8)

im selling it because my parents complain about how small it is, and said i can get a new car. therefore, im buying an 05 STi... couldn't pass that up.

i didn't get it yet. im waiting to sell my del sol. im taking the money i get from the sol, money from my dads van hes letting me sell and use for my downpayment, and my uncle wants me to sell his car for him and he will give me half. Then my parents are hopefully gonna give me something and then i have some money in my bank. so hopefully ill be putting close to 15,000 down. gotta make financial payments of the leftover 15gs tho :( oh well, my dad is insuring it under his name, so ill be paying 600 every 6 months for the STi :p (compared to my 1600 every 6 months for the sol).

i hear ya

i have my accord under my dads name and it cost 90 a month for full coverage :laugh:

but where are you located

i know a kid that loves Del Sols

but he really wants to trade his LSVTEC Turbo hatchback for even a stock Del Sol plus $$

but i can talk to him and see if he can pull arond 6 for it

Alright... I might be able to help you out, xxscaxx. My parents just told me they would rather me buy another car than try to change my engine. I could maybe work something out, but I wouldn't have the money until mid summer, supposing that I could sell my car... I'm interested, though...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived